Obviously, life is not controlled by lists. However, I'm trying to work on that mental bitterness that creeps in every so often so I'll try and make a new list of things I'm grateful that the one who controls life took care of:
- no one was hurt
- no screaming or yelling or crying happened after the fact from the other driver or me
- both parties had insurance
- my friend J. and her newborn that I was supposed to have lunch with were not in the car
- my husband was able to get there really quickly to deal with the tow truck guy
- while the first cop who handled it wasn't nice, he wasn't mean either
Poor car. Below you can see a picture I took with my cell phone. As R. said, it was our first car together and it was good to us. It even appeared in one of his paintings.