Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One more reading challenge

Ok, I couldn't resist: 100 books in a year. And hey, I've already finished two, though both a little more on the fluffy side. I can't count Plutarch because I started him before January. I'm pretty sure I can do it, I just need to keep track. So, this and Goodreads will help me. . .

1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. The Little Lady Agency by Hester Browne
3. The Wreath by Sigrid Undset (I'm reading the trilogy for my medieval book challenge and I'll count it here as three separate books as originally published even though my version has all three under the title Kristn Lavransdatter).
4. The Wife by Sigrid Undset
5. The Book of Margery Kempe
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
7. Little Lady, Big Apple by Hester Browne
8. The Cross by Sigrid Undset
9. Benny & Shrimp by Katarina Mazetti
10. The Discarded Image by C. S. Lewis
11. Nothing is Quite Forgotten in Brooklyn by Alice Mattison
12. Washington Square by Henry James
13. An Offer You Can't Refuse by Jill Mansell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge of 2010. I’m so excited to get this new year underway. I think there are going to be lots of great books published this year.

Have fun!